Monday, October 27, 2008

Bharat 2020

Not too long ago, India used to be compared with China in all the growth charts and the whole world was gaga over the Indian Elephant and its ascent to stardom. But somehow, we have lost sight of goals.

Couple of our leaders gave us all a vision of 2020. But far from aiming for that goal, we are reduced to fighting fires that we have lit ourselves.

We are now heading in rudderless fashion towards tomorrow that will most likely ridicule us. This disturbing thought has pained me for last couple of years and is a motivation to pen my thoughts down. Bear with me as I learn to put together blogs.

In all the chaos, thanks to the visionaries, I could start my first blog (or second one counting the introduction) on a positive note. Cheers to Dr. Kasturirangan and Indian scientific community for giving us Chandrayaan-I. Keep it up ISRO.

No comments:

Post a Comment